Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Sweetheart of a House

I am being charmed by a house. Every time I show up, the house seems to impress me a bit. This is a smaller house on paper. But when one walks the property and then tour the house-this darling knows how to impress!

I am the listing agent of this house. For the past four days I have been staging, photographing, gardening (& watering), and showing the house to prospective buyer's and their agents.

Before I came in to do my thing. I must give a HUGE hat's off to the owner's of the home, Anna and Bryce. They have an active household-what seemed to be nonstop action from the kids and a VERY excited, affectionate dog. The family lived in this house well and made it a very happy, action packed home. But when it was time to move-these owners' knew exactly what to do: PAINT, PAINT and PAINT, send 'stuff' to storage, ORGANIZE, and tidy from top to bottom-EVERY drawer, cupboard and closet. Anna and Bryce have a great sense of design and are very handy and creative couple.

Between their tremendous amount of hard work and some help from my team of pro's including a landscape crew, plumbers and a handyman-this house sings a cheery tune for any passerby.

This home has three bedrooms, two updated baths, a walk-up attic, newer kitchen, living room with fireplace, dining room with built ins, front foyer with another entry at the side, finished basement, a screened in porch, fenced yard and a one car garage. This home is ready for move-in. Hurry and get here-the park down the street is lovely in the fall-and you still have time to enroll the children at Bates Elementary!

No comments:

Post a Comment