Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Cullen's Digs up for Sale

I will admit that I enjoyed reading Stephanie Meyer's Twillight Series a few years back. The story was quick moving, exciting and totally addicting. I have not seen the newly released movie, New Moon yet-but once it's ON DEMAND I plan to call my girlfriends for a viewing in the cozy den.

The Cullen House is up for sale in West Vancouver, Canada. (The Cullen's are the vampire family from the series.) A fellow Realtor, Jason Soprovich, did a tremendous job in the photography and listing of the property. The lighting and angles of the shots are professionally done to perfection. The presentation of the property is superb. This is what I do with my listings: professional photography. Marketing is KEY and everything counts in presentation. The photo session for the Cullen's house could possibly of taken 3 days. Every shot is usually 1.5 hours to set-up, stage, light and tweak. There is one thing I would have done differently in this photo shoot- I would have had the back and front yards 'blown out' to remove the leaves and debris . Notice all the shots that show yard, walkway or exteriors-they are messy! This would have been much cleaner and tidier. Every detail counts and does not go missed by me!
Lastly, if you have read the series and are ready for another good read by Stephanie Meyer-try the Host. This is her first adult novel, it's science fiction, a much longer read and is fantastic.




No comments:

Post a Comment